Carter Buys Mobile Homes

Archive for May, 2016

The reality of moving your mobile home

Warning: I’ve never moved a mobile home so please take the following with several grains of salt. Many times I come across people who want their mobile home moved. Most of the time it’s on private land and they need the home hauled off. Other times, the home is at a mobile home park that is closing or is no longer allowing their home in it. What I’ve noticed consistently
Continue Reading →

How to get your park manager to help you sell your mobile home

How to get your park manager to help you sell your mobile home Park managers. Some of you love yours. Others may not. I’ve had good experiences with 99% of the managers that I’ve met and I figure the other 1% might have been having a bad day. It’s a tough, unforgiving job where you have to deal with everyone’s problems all day long. Whatever your opinion of you park
Continue Reading →